Watch the LIVE STREAM for “GET TO KNOW YOUR CANDIDATES”
Begins at 6pm
See it at: http://www.salemcc.edu/meet-the-candidates
Date & Time: Monday, October 22, 2018 at 5:30 pm
Location: Salem Community College Davidow Hall Auditorium 460 Hollywood Avenue Carneys Point, NJ 08069
The Salem County Chamber of Commerce cordially invites you to attend the “Get to Know Your Candidates” event on Monday evening, October 22 at Salem Community College’s Davidow Hall, 460 Hollywood Avenue, Carneys Point, NJ 08069, beginning at 6pm.
This event is presented by The Chamber’s Government Relations Committee and designed to provide the business community and general public with the opportunity to submit key issues of concern for Candidates to include in their presentation.
Each candidate for elected office has been invited to participate and present their platform re- garding why they are the best candidate for office. Each candidate will have 10 minutes to present, presentation order will be drawn at random that evening.
A copy of the tentative agenda is listed below: AGENDA
- Welcome – Lou Joyce, Chair, Government Relations & Executive Director, South Jersey Economic Development District
- Welcome – Mike Gorman, Chair of the Board of Directors & President of Salem Community College
- Rules of Engagement –Mike Gorman, Ed.D., Moderator Pledge of Allegiance
- Program – “Get to Know Your Candidates” Presentations
- United States Senate
- United States Congress – 2nd District
- Salem County Sheriff
- Salem County Freeholder
- Event Close – Jennifer Jones
As is our practice, we invite all political Candidates listed on the ballot to participate.
The presentation portion of the program begins at 6pm. We have invited candidates to arrive by 5:30 pm to network and greet attendees.
Not sure who to vote for? Come out and meet the candidates and hear their presentations! Bring a friend!