In 1943, a group of business owners got together to develop the first organization dedicated specifically to serving business in Salem City.
Today, the Salem County Chamber of Commerce boasts 380 members comprised of large corporations, manufacturers, small businesses and community leaders county-wide. We have an active Board of Directors, professional staff, and over 340 active members. Although much has changed in the past 68 years, our mission has remained the same. We are still a group of business people dedicated to making Salem County a better place to live, work and do business.
(Created by Chamber Board of Directors)
The Chamber advocates and builds relationships to promote and grow successful businesses.
Strategic Priorities & Actions
- Increase the Value and Visibility of The Chamber
- Expand collaborations regionally and within Salem County
- Advocate and position The Chamber as a leader on key issues
- Focus communication on the power of Chamber Membership
- Increase and Expand the Revenue Stream to Ensure Financial Stability
- Explore regional opportunities for leveraging Chamber resources
(Created by The Ambassadors)
Bringing unsurpassed services, integrity, networking, enterprising and support to Salem County!
Our Brand: Your Business… Is Our Business!
By-Laws and Code of Conduct